- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
Latest Apple Inc. Items
Having trouble leaving the cell phone alone while you're driving, even though the distraction could get you and bystanders killed? Now, there's an app for that _ with cash rewards for resisting the pull of the phone.
Investors were hoping for a sign from Intel Corp. that the bottom didn't fall out of the consumer personal computer market in the third quarter. The company showed Tuesday that the market held up reasonably well and should stay steady into the all-important holiday shopping season.
Sony's lineup of sleek televisions boasting Google's Web-surfing system will go on sale Saturday, testing how much consumers are willing to pay to combine access to the entire Internet with their regular TV programming.
Intel Corp. offered an encouraging sign Tuesday for what the computer industry might expect from the all-important holiday shopping season.
Carla Cohen, co-owner of a bookstore that became a city institution and a key stop for writers ranging from Bill Clinton to J.K. Rowling, has died.
Apple Inc. is challenging a federal jury's order that it pay $625.5 million in damages for violating a small technology company's patents.
A jury in Texas has ordered Apple to pay $625.5 million for violating patents owned by a firm founded by a computer science professor.
A new project aims to introduce Bob Dylan's music to young people by having buzz-worthy indie artists cover one of his best-known albums in a digital-only format.
Target has begun selling Apple's popular iPad tablet computer, a move the retailer hopes will drive traffic to its stores this holiday season.