- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest April Schiff Items
Freshman Rep. Alan Grayson, one of the most outspoken and liberal members of Congress, may be wearing out his welcome in his moderate central Florida district.
Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a rising "rock star" in the Republican Party only two years ago, may now be singing his political swan song, thanks to a young upstart who dared challenge the career politician's once-solid Senate run.