- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Araz Alali Items
Authorities say they're investigating after Georgetown University alerted them to a report of possible ricin in a dormitory.
Police say Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged (luh-FEHJ') has been arrested on gun-related charges after a traffic stop in Washington.
A 34-year-old man fatally shot early Tuesday by a D.C. police officer was the first to fire a gun during their encounter, Metropolitan Police Department officials said.
Three men were shot and injured in the District during two recent robbery attempts in which victims fought back against their attackers, police said.
A handful of protest activity was reported around Monday's inaugural celebrations, with the most serious incident occurring hours before the ceremony when demonstrators marching through the Chinatown neighborhood in Northwest Washington smashed windows at a bank and a Hooters restaurant.
Holiday gifts may have already been delivered to their destinations, but that didn’t stop a pair of robbers from holding up a UPS driver in Southeast D.C. on Wednesday and hoisting packages from the back of the driver’s van.
A D.C. police officer shot and wounded a robbery suspect in Southeast on Tuesday, officials said.
A man was killed Thursday night during a home invasion in the District's North Michigan Park neighborhood in Northeast, police said.
Two men were shot overnight in the District, one in a home invasion in the Trinidad neighborhood and another outside of a school near the Anacostia Metro station, according to police.