- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Araz Alali Items
Authorities say they're investigating after Georgetown University alerted them to a report of possible ricin in a dormitory.
Police say Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged (luh-FEHJ') has been arrested on gun-related charges after a traffic stop in Washington.
A 34-year-old man fatally shot early Tuesday by a D.C. police officer was the first to fire a gun during their encounter, Metropolitan Police Department officials said.
Three men were shot and injured in the District during two recent robbery attempts in which victims fought back against their attackers, police said.
A handful of protest activity was reported around Monday's inaugural celebrations, with the most serious incident occurring hours before the ceremony when demonstrators marching through the Chinatown neighborhood in Northwest Washington smashed windows at a bank and a Hooters restaurant.
Holiday gifts may have already been delivered to their destinations, but that didn’t stop a pair of robbers from holding up a UPS driver in Southeast D.C. on Wednesday and hoisting packages from the back of the driver’s van.
A D.C. police officer shot and wounded a robbery suspect in Southeast on Tuesday, officials said.
A man was killed Thursday night during a home invasion in the District's North Michigan Park neighborhood in Northeast, police said.
Two men were shot overnight in the District, one in a home invasion in the Trinidad neighborhood and another outside of a school near the Anacostia Metro station, according to police.