- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Araz Alali Items
Two men were shot overnight in the District, one in a home invasion in the Trinidad neighborhood and another outside of a school near the Anacostia Metro station, according to police.
D.C. police say shots were fired just blocks from the White House following an armed robbery attempt.
Three teenage thieves upped the severity of an unpleasant Halloween antic – robbing a young boy of not only his candy but his iPhone as well as he went trick-or-treating in Georgetown Wednesday night.
D.C. police on Wednesday afternoon recovered the body of a man found floating in the Anacostia River near the 11th Street Bridge.
A Northeast man was tracked to Georgia and extradited to the District on murder charges for an August shooting, D.C. police said Tuesday.
D.C. police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found in an industrial area of Northeast early Wednesday.
Four people were injured in a Friday night shooting on the 1300 block of North Capitol Street Northwest, police said.
Five shootings — including one shooting in which two men were injured — were reported within 18 hours of each other in the District on Friday and Saturday, according to police. None of the incidents were fatal.
A man was found fatally shot Thursday afternoon inside a home in Northeast Washington, D.C. and police are investigating the death as a homicide, officials said.