- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Archie Bradley
The Arizona Diamondbacks have signed right-hander Archie Bradley, one of the team's two first-round picks in this year's draft, to a minor league contract with a $5 million signing bonus.
The signing bonuses for the first-round selections in the 20011 amateur baseball draft: (x-major league contract):
Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops won't be laying claim to the 2004 national title that Southern California had stripped by the BCS this week.
The Pittsburgh Pirates wanted Gerrit Cole's blazing fastball blowing away hitters for them.