- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Archie Comics Items
The female CEO of Archie Comics accused by five employees of being sexually inappropriate said she can't possibly be guilty of harassment, since the people lodging complaints against her are all white men.
Blaine Anderson and Kevin Keller? Betty Cooper and Noah Puckerman?
Actor and equal rights advocate George Takei, whose portrayal of the "Star Trek" character Mr. Sulu in television and film has made him a science-fiction legend, is crossing a new frontier this week by appearing as himself in issue No. 6 of Archie Comics' "Kevin Keller," a series about Riverdale's only gay teenager.
Mr. Sulu in Riverdale? Oh my!
Green Lantern, one of DC Comics' oldest and most enduring heroes, is serving as a beacon for the publisher again, this time as a proud, mighty and openly gay hero.
Wedding bells will ring this summer for Marvel Comics' first openly gay hero, super speedster Northstar, and his longtime boyfriend.
Wedding bells will ring this summer for Marvel Comics' first openly gay hero, superspeedster Northstar, and his longtime boyfriend.
Archie Comics is celebrating its 70th year publishing comic books by focusing the next issue of its flagship "Archie Comics" on childhood cancer and donating the profit from it to the Ronald McDonald House New York.
For families of ill children, a night or two or even more at the Ronald McDonald House is one way to help focus on their ailing kids without having to shoulder the burden of hotel costs. It's a lesson that the gang in Riverdale _ including Archie, Veronica, Jughead and others _ will learn firsthand this week.