- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Arena Football League
Latest Arena Football League Items
Gruden, the most decorated quarterback in Arena League history, began his coaching career there before making the transition back to the outdoor game. Gruden's hiring as the Redskins' coach isn't likely to send a flood of indoor coaches to the NFL, but several of them, understandably, hope it does.
Will Jay Gruden's experience in the Arena Football League add an element of creativity to the Redskins offense? Check it out.
Former Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan says he has been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury, throwing his prospects of playing again on any level into doubt.
Saints coach Sean Payton says he's hired former scout and current Tulane assistant Mike Neu as New Orleans' quarterbacks coach.
The Redskins' hiring of Jay Gruden was an expedited ending to a process that was expected to be much more drawn out. Gruden, 46, signed a five-year contract to become the Redskins' 27th full-time coach and the seventh since Dan Snyder purchased the team in 1999.
Almost three decades haven't removed the moment from Howard Schnellenberger's mind.
Arena League football fans get ready to rock `n roll all night.
Jaworski, a former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and part owner of the AFL's Philadelphia Soul, reached out to Tebow a day after the Jets released him in April. Jaworski has yet to hear from Tebow, but expects to eventually.
The NFL's stranglehold on our collective sports' psyche is almost incomprehensible. In a Harris Poll released earlier this year, 36 percent of sports fans chose pro football as their favorite, more than twice the number of the next two sports combined (baseball and college football, at 13 percent apiece).