- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Aresco
The commissioner of the American Athletic Conference said Saturday that his schools are committed to matching the power conferences when it comes to providing stipends to athletes.
With change on the horizon for college sports, American Athletic Conference Commissioner Mike Aresco wants everyone to know his league has the resources and the will to be included with the top football conferences in the country.