- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Arian Foster
Reed missed the first two games after offseason hip surgery and was recently relegated to a backup role. On Friday, he expressed his displeasure at not starting, and on Sunday, after Houston's seventh straight loss, he publicly criticized the team and said the Texans were outplayed and outcoached.
Houston running back Arian Foster will miss Sunday's game against Arizona with an injured back.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says in an upcoming documentary he accepted money his senior year at Tennessee.
Vegas odds-makers are already taking bets on which teams will be the final contenders for championship rings as football season officially kicks off Thursday night. The best advice on where to place those bets might come from an accountant.
Houston running back Arian Foster has strained his right calf during the Texans' organized training activities.
Vonta Leach's job is to get involved in a collision so Ray Rice won't.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says he's considering a heart procedure to address a condition that forced him out of a game.
Here come the big boys.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.
More rematches ahead.
The Houston Texans are heading back to New England, where their season began to unravel.
There weren't many style points in this one. J.J. Watt wasn't interested in them, anyway.
This is more like it for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
Thanks to Arian Foster, the Houston Texans are still undefeated — but very nearly let this one slip away.
The Houston Texans' defense is making as many plays as the offense, and the formula has the team off to its best start ever.
"I feel like I'm explosive," he said when asked to describe his running style.
"They have us feeling like that's wrong (to get paid)," Foster said Friday. "It's not wrong. That's how I keep my lights on now and there's nothing wrong with it. But they have us feeling like it's OK to sanction 18-year-old kids because they received money for playing a sport. And they try to disguise it under the rule of amateurism. And if you watch the documentary ... it's just been a big charade for years. And it's about time for it to come to an end."