- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Arian Foster
Richard Sherman was called all kinds of names after his raging rant at the end of the NFC championship game. It was worth it, the Seattle cornerback said, because it gave him a chance to talk about the perception of black athletes to a wider audience.
Reed missed the first two games after offseason hip surgery and was recently relegated to a backup role. On Friday, he expressed his displeasure at not starting, and on Sunday, after Houston's seventh straight loss, he publicly criticized the team and said the Texans were outplayed and outcoached.
Houston running back Arian Foster will miss Sunday's game against Arizona with an injured back.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says in an upcoming documentary he accepted money his senior year at Tennessee.
Vegas odds-makers are already taking bets on which teams will be the final contenders for championship rings as football season officially kicks off Thursday night. The best advice on where to place those bets might come from an accountant.
Houston running back Arian Foster has strained his right calf during the Texans' organized training activities.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says he's considering a heart procedure to address a condition that forced him out of a game.
Vonta Leach's job is to get involved in a collision so Ray Rice won't.
Here come the big boys.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.
More rematches ahead.
The Houston Texans are heading back to New England, where their season began to unravel.
There weren't many style points in this one. J.J. Watt wasn't interested in them, anyway.
This is more like it for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
Thanks to Arian Foster, the Houston Texans are still undefeated — but very nearly let this one slip away.
"If you call Richard Sherman a thug, you have never seen a thug," Foster told the business school students, drawing a big laugh. "It just blew my entire mind."
"I just feel like people accept you more for you who are than putting on a facade of this perfect little athlete everyone wants you to be," he said.