- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Arian Foster
Richard Sherman was called all kinds of names after his raging rant at the end of the NFC championship game. It was worth it, the Seattle cornerback said, because it gave him a chance to talk about the perception of black athletes to a wider audience.
Reed missed the first two games after offseason hip surgery and was recently relegated to a backup role. On Friday, he expressed his displeasure at not starting, and on Sunday, after Houston's seventh straight loss, he publicly criticized the team and said the Texans were outplayed and outcoached.
Houston running back Arian Foster will miss Sunday's game against Arizona with an injured back.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says in an upcoming documentary he accepted money his senior year at Tennessee.
Vegas odds-makers are already taking bets on which teams will be the final contenders for championship rings as football season officially kicks off Thursday night. The best advice on where to place those bets might come from an accountant.
Houston running back Arian Foster has strained his right calf during the Texans' organized training activities.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster says he's considering a heart procedure to address a condition that forced him out of a game.
Vonta Leach's job is to get involved in a collision so Ray Rice won't.
Here come the big boys.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.
More rematches ahead.
The Houston Texans are heading back to New England, where their season began to unravel.
There weren't many style points in this one. J.J. Watt wasn't interested in them, anyway.
This is more like it for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
Thanks to Arian Foster, the Houston Texans are still undefeated — but very nearly let this one slip away.
But the way Sherman handled it helped advance the understanding of black athletes, Foster said.
He said he was initially circumspect on social media, but as he gained stature as a player he realized he could speak his mind without fear.