- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
Latest Ariel Castro Items
The state prisons agency has agreed to reimburse county taxpayers for the autopsy of Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro after his prison suicide last year.
Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide by hanging himself in his prison cell, two corrections consultants concluded following a review of his death released Tuesday, rejecting earlier suggestions that he may have died accidentally while seeking a sexual thrill.
Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, not suicide, and two prison guards falsified logs documenting their observation of him in the hours before he died, the state said Thursday.
Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro said he called the mother of one of his captives and told the woman her daughter was alive and had become his wife, according to a videotaped FBI interrogation.
The three Cincinnati women who were held hostage by Ohio's Ariel Castro for about a decade stayed silent on their captor's suicide this week, leaving trial watchers and sympathizers wondering how the news hit them emotionally and whether they considered the news good or bad.
The man who kidnapped 9-year-old Katie Beers and kept her in a Bay Shore, N.Y., dungeon in 1993 was been found dead in his prison cell just hours after meeting with his parole board, a local television station reported.
Ariel Castro, who held three women captive in his home for nearly a decade, has committed suicide at a state prison facility.
As Ariel Castro, the convicted kidnapper, rapist and baby killer, shuffled off in chains to the hoosegow, I thought, why was there so little reportage or commentary about his idiotic statement made in an Ohio courtroom?
Ariel Castro's Cleveland home — the prison for three Ohio women for roughly a decade — will be demolished Wednesday morning, authorities said.