- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Ariel Workman Items
A trial that will determine who raises "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter was scheduled to begin Wednesday, with her mother and adult sister involved in an increasingly bitter struggle for custody of the teenage actress.
"Modern Family" star Ariel Winter's father will temporarily handle her finances and she'll continue living with her adult sister, at least for the next three months, according to a custody agreement reached Wednesday shortly before a trial was to start.
The family of teenage actress Ariel Winter agreed Wednesday to undergo counseling to try to resolve issues that led to her mother losing custody and control of her daughter's already prolific career for the near future.
The mother of "Modern Family" actress Ariel Winter sued an associate of her adult daughter for defamation Monday, claiming he falsely labeled her an "abusive monster" in an online comment about an ongoing custody struggle for the teenage star.
A judge determined Tuesday that teen actress Ariel Winter's mother should not regain custody of the "Modern Family" star and that the 14-year-old should remain in her sister's care for the next several weeks.