- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Ariza
As he jogged off the court Thursday, Washington Wizards guard John Wall was wearing a jersey, not a T-shirt. It's a telltale sign that he participated in practice, as opposed to doing what coach Randy Wittman likes to call "dummy" drills.
"Everybody was excited," Ariza said. "Everybody played with a lot of intensity today. Everybody wanted to be here. Everybody was excited to practice, so that's a good thing."
As for Price, he says he's about 80 percent.