- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Ariza
As he jogged off the court Thursday, Washington Wizards guard John Wall was wearing a jersey, not a T-shirt. It's a telltale sign that he participated in practice, as opposed to doing what coach Randy Wittman likes to call "dummy" drills.
"Everybody was excited," Ariza said. "Everybody played with a lot of intensity today. Everybody wanted to be here. Everybody was excited to practice, so that's a good thing."
As for Price, he says he's about 80 percent.