- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ariza
With top scorer Bradley Beal out of the lineup for the fifth straight game, Trevor Ariza supplied the offense. He was 8 for 9 from the field and made each of his four 3-point attempts, three off passes from John Wall.
As he jogged off the court Thursday, Washington Wizards guard John Wall was wearing a jersey, not a T-shirt. It's a telltale sign that he participated in practice, as opposed to doing what coach Randy Wittman likes to call "dummy" drills.
"Everybody was excited," Ariza said. "Everybody played with a lot of intensity today. Everybody wanted to be here. Everybody was excited to practice, so that's a good thing."
As for Price, he says he's about 80 percent.