- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Arizona Cardinals Items
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington pleaded guilty Monday to charges that he assaulted his ex-girlfriend last year.
Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout.
The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed backup cornerback Bryan McCann to a one-year deal.
The receiver had his most productive NFL season in 2012, when he caught 64 passes for 759 yards and five touchdowns — all career highs, and all while playing with four different Arizona Cardinals quarterbacks.
The Arizona Cardinals have signed wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. to a three-year contract and agreed to terms on a two-year deal to keep linebacker Matt Shaughnessy.
Finding a left tackle was the Arizona Cardinals' top priority, and it didn't take long for them to land one.
The Arizona Cardinals have landed their top priority in free agency - a left tackle.
The Arizona Cardinals will release starting guard Daryn Colledge on Tuesday, freeing up more cap space for free agency.
The Minnesota Vikings have taken another one of their priority free agents off the market before it opens, agreeing to terms on a five-year contract with defensive end Everson Griffen that features $20 million guaranteed and a maximum value of $42.5 million.