- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Arizona Department Of Public Safety
Federal agents and rangers and an Arizona Department of Public Safety helicopter rescued a woman who suffered broken bones while lost in Organ Pipe National Monument in southern Arizona.
Arizona Department of Public Safety patrols were able to catch more than 100 drivers speeding down US 93 over Presidents Day holiday weekend.
Investigators are searching for a motorcyclist who walked away from high-speed crash on Interstate 10 near Tucson.
A large contingent of police officers will be patrolling freeways in the Phoenix area on Super Bowl Sunday to seek out drunken drivers.
Authorities located 15 people who ran from a vehicle after it rolled over in northern Arizona.
A late-night Greyhound bus ride through Arizona turned harrowing when witnesses say a man rose from his seat and screamed, "Everyone's going to die!"
A California man will face more than two dozen felony charges after authorities say he attacked the driver of a moving Greyhound bus and caused it to careen from an Arizona highway, injuring 24 passengers.
A passenger attacked the driver of a Greyhound bus, causing a crash on Interstate 10 in western Arizona that left 24 people injured, state police said.
Eastbound Interstate 10 has reopened in Eloy after being closed for about a half-hour because of an accident.
A massive dust storm that swept suddenly across Interstate 10 in Arizona sent 19 vehicles onto a collision course, ultimately leaving three dead and a dozen injured.
A second computer hacking attack in as many weeks against Arizona state police targeted the personal email accounts of some of its officers, an official confirmed Wednesday.
A group that boasts of successfully hacking Sony and the CIA web page in recent months claimed Thursday to have hacked into the computer files of an Arizona law enforcement agency.
Can you be famous if no one knows your name? A new band of hackers is giving it its best shot, trumpeting its cyber-capers in an all-sirens-flashing publicity campaign.
State police said Friday that they are checking the security of the agency's computer system after an attack by hackers and they are investigating to determine the extent of the infiltration.
A group that boasts of successfully hacking Sony and the CIA website in recent months claimed Thursday to have hacked into the computer files of an Arizona law enforcement agency.