- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Arizona Department Of Public Safety
Authorities said Sunday three people were seriously hurt after a driver going the wrong way crashed into another vehicle on an Arizona highway, making it the fourth such accident this month.
A wrong-way driver accused of causing the deaths of a young Mesa couple had drugs and alcohol in her system, according to an affidavit authorities filed this week.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety says one of its officers and another driver were injured in a roadside collision on U.S. 60 in Mesa.
A former Arizona Department of Public Safety officer has lost his authority to work in law enforcement following a Prescott bar fight in December 2012.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety has identified a woman killed in an accident on Interstate 17 in Phoenix the morning of April 5.
A woman riding in a car on a Phoenix interstate died Saturday after a crash threw her into oncoming traffic, where she was hit by multiple vehicles, authorities said.
A man killed in a shootout with Arizona Department of Public Safety officers and a security guard on a Tempe freeway Monday has been identified as an ex-convict out of Colorado, authorities said.
Federal agents and rangers and an Arizona Department of Public Safety helicopter rescued a woman who suffered broken bones while lost in Organ Pipe National Monument in southern Arizona.
Arizona Department of Public Safety patrols were able to catch more than 100 drivers speeding down US 93 over Presidents Day holiday weekend.
Authorities located 15 people who ran from a vehicle after it rolled over in northern Arizona.
A late-night Greyhound bus ride through Arizona turned harrowing when witnesses say a man rose from his seat and screamed, "Everyone's going to die!"
A passenger attacked the driver of a Greyhound bus, causing a crash on Interstate 10 in western Arizona that left 24 people injured, state police said.
Eastbound Interstate 10 has reopened in Eloy after being closed for about a half-hour because of an accident.
A second computer hacking attack in as many weeks against Arizona state police targeted the personal email accounts of some of its officers, an official confirmed Wednesday.
A group that boasts of successfully hacking Sony and the CIA web page in recent months claimed Thursday to have hacked into the computer files of an Arizona law enforcement agency.