- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Arizona Department Of Transportation
Part of State Route 89A through northern Arizona's Oak Creek Canyon will remain closed for several weeks for highway work that was delayed by the Slide Fire.
A highway improvement project that was to close part of State Route 89A through Oak Creek Canyon beginning next Tuesday is on hold indefinitely because of the Slide Fire.
Arizona transportation officials say a motorcycle crash is expected to cause long delays on Interstate 17 in Phoenix.
A hazardous-materials incident involving a small fuel spill is backing up traffic on a Phoenix freeway.
The Arizona Department of Transportation has reopened Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix earlier than anticipated.
The Arizona Department of Transportation is warning of major backups this weekend due to a closure of Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix because of a power line project.
The first mile of a new freeway in Mesa is open and connected with an existing one.
State transportation officials have finalized an agreement with a contractor to do preliminary work on a buckled highway in northern Arizona.
Authorities say one person is dead after a fiery crash involving a big rig on a Mesa freeway.
Authorities have reopened Interstate 10 between Phoenix and Casa Grande after a fatal crash.
Business owners from Sedona to Flagstaff are worried a planned closure of a portion of a northern Arizona highway could hurt the much-anticipated summer tourist season.
Arizona transportation authorities are making improvements to a stretch of the main highway between Phoenix and Las Vegas.
A 3.5-mile stretch of a popular scenic northern Arizona highway is scheduled to be closed from late May to early July for repaving and other repairs.
Representatives in southern Arizona meeting with transportation officials this month said they have been completely bypassed in the planning for a new interstate linking Nevada to Mexico.
SACATON, Ariz. (AP) — Westbound Interstate 10 has reopened north of Casa Grande after a four-vehicle crash.