- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Arizona Diamondbacks Minor League Players
For much of the season, Stephen Vogt caught Sonny Gray with Triple-A Sacramento. Neither could have pictured pairing up on such a sensational playoff moment for the Athletics when they were 90 miles away in California's capital.
A rookie vs. the reigning MVP.
Taking a look at the American League playoff teams.
Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Jarrod Parker made the team's roster for the NL division series against Milwaukee.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have selected the contract of right-hander Jarrod Parker from Double-A Mobile and designated infielder Tommy Manzella for assignment.
Of all the pitchers and catchers who began workouts for the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday, probably none looms larger for the franchise's future than Jarrod Parker.
When he finally takes the mound, expectations will be sky high, something he said he will ignore.
"But I'm certainly not going to tell the kid that," he said. "If he forces our hand and we feel he's one of our best five and this is a guy we want to go, maybe he starts with us."