- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Arizona Diamondbacks Minor League Players
Latest Arizona Diamondbacks Minor League Players Items
Athletics right-hander A.J. Griffin has undergone elbow ligament replacement surgery, becoming the second Oakland starter lost to the season-ending procedure this year.
Athletics right-hander A.J. Griffin is scheduled to have elbow surgery Wednesday, and will miss the entire season with fellow third-year starter Jarrod Parker.
Before the season has even begun, the Oakland Athletics are dealing with a devastating injury that could affect their chances of chasing a third straight AL West title.
Jarrod Parker, Kris Medlen and Luke Hochevar are out for the season, Patrick Corbin and Brandon Beachy might join them in the operating room.
Oakland Athletics right-hander Jarrod Parker needs elbow ligament-replacement surgery and will miss the season.
The Oakland Athletics scratched left-hander Scott Kazmir from their spring game against the Chicago Cubs on Monday due to left triceps stiffness.
Jarrod Parker and A.J. Griffin will probably start the season on the disabled list instead of in the Oakland Athletics' rotation.
Dan Straily worked four promising innings only hours after the Athletics said two of their starters might not be ready for opening day, Derek Norris and Michael Taylor homered and Oakland and the Kansas City Royals played to a 9-9 tie in nine innings Friday.
Andre Ethier hit a three-run homer and Juan Uribe added a solo shot in the first inning off Oakland's Jarrod Parker as the Los Angeles Dodgers and A's played to an 8-all tie Monday.