- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - arizona diamondbacks
A person familiar with the negotiations says left-hander Oliver Perez and the Arizona Diamondbacks have agreed to a $4.25 million, two-year contract.
Major League Baseball's expanded replay system won't be expanding to Australia for opening day.
Scott Kazmir pitched three sharp innings in his Oakland debut, sending the Athletics to a 2-0 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday.
Sonny Gray is headed to the Oakland Athletics' rotation this year.
Kansas City ace James Shields allowed one hit in three scoreless innings and Mike Moustakas hit a three-run homer in the Royals' 6-5 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday.
Paul Goldschmidt scored three runs, Martin Prado got three hits and the Arizona Diamondbacks defeated the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Tuesday.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right. The umps went 3 for 3 on Monday as MLB tried out the new format at three spring training games.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
Garrett Richards threw three shutout innings, leading the Los Angeles Angels to a 3-2 win over an Arizona Diamondbacks split-squad on Monday.
Right-hander Tim Hudson made his first start since breaking his ankle on July 24, pitching two no-hit innings, and the San Francisco Giants beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3 Sunday.
A 70-day streak without any precipitation in the Phoenix area finally came to an end Saturday.
Mark Trumbo homered in his return to the lineup and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 Saturday in a split-squad game shortened to 4½ innings because of rain.
A split-squad game between the Chicago Cubs and Arizona Diamondbacks was canceled Saturday night because of lightning and heavy rain.
Franklin Morales pitched two shutout innings in his bid to return to the Colorado staff and the Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 11-0 on Friday.
They're former Yankees, clubhouse neighbors and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers.