- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest arizona diamondbacks Items
Buck Showalter is at it again.
Veteran left-hander Mike Hampton retired Saturday, ending a 16-year big league career after giving up on a bid to earn a roster spot with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Ian Kennedy has been picked to start on opening day for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Joe Garagiola Jr. will replace Bob Watson as Major League Baseball's disciplinarian.
Joe Garagiola Jr. is replacing Bob Watson as Major League Baseball's disciplinarian, and Los Angeles Dodgers assistant general manager Kim Ng is joining the commissioner's office to work as an aide to Joe Torre.
Arizona Diamondbacks infielder Melvin Mora has been in a car accident and is expected to be sidelined for a few days.
San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy vehemently denied there was any truth to a report that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle on Wednesday morning suggesting left-hander Barry Zito is not assured a spot on the Giants' roster this season.
Dallas Braden is never one to be bashful: The Oakland lefty is certain the Year of the Pitcher can carry on through 2011 and beyond.
Joe Torre said when he retired from managing last fall that he still wanted to do "something significant."