- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest arizona diamondbacks Items
Infielder Geoff Blum became the first of the 166 free agents to switch teams, agreeing Monday to a $2.7 million, two-year contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Bidding for the bat Kirk Gibson used for his historic home run for the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1988 World Series has reached $139,015.
Bidding for the bat Kirk Gibson used for his historic home run for the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1988 World Series has reached $90,750.
Sandy Alderson has been selected by the New York Mets to be their new general manager, Sports Illustrated reported on its website late Tuesday night.
Former Arizona Diamondbacks general manager Josh Byrnes has met with the Mets ownership group in his bid to succeed Omar Minaya as New York's GM.
On his final day managing the Los Angeles Dodgers, Joe Torre went old school.
Adam Dunn has been saying for some time he'd like to remain with the Washington Nationals, even though he can become a free agent. He also insists he doesn't know whether he'll stay or go.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have set a dubious record: most strikeouts by batters in a season.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have hired Kevin Towers as their next general manager.