- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Latest arizona diamondbacks Items
The Los Angeles Angels were looking to make a counter move after rival Texas landed Cliff Lee.
Dan Haren was traded to the Los Angeles Angels by the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday for left-hander Joe Saunders and three other players.
DENVER -- Eric Byrnes was right: The Colorado Rockies did catch every break, did get every call, did benefit from every mistake.
PHOENIX — It would not be much of a stretch to suggest the Washington Nationals' entire seven-game trip to San Francisco and Arizona hung in the balance during the final two innings yesterday afternoon at Chase Field.
PHOENIX — Shawn Hill's return from the disabled list will have a domino effect on the rest of the Washington Nationals' pitching staff.
PHOENIX — Livan Hernandez and Matt Chico have never met. They come from different backgrounds, one a 32-year-old Cuban defector who has worn his emotions on his sleeve throughout a career in which he has won 131 games, the other a quiet 24-year-old from California who has rarely shown even a glimpse of emotion during a five-win rookie season.
PHOENIX — The Arizona Diamondbacks are alone atop the National League West for the first time since April 30.
BALTIMORE The Arizona Diamondbacks stumbled into Baltimore after dropping three straight and six of seven. They had fallen from first place to third in the NL West, their offense was struggling and beating American League teams was a daunting task.