- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Arkansas Highway Items
Work on Arkansas Highway 70 will require lane closures in Garland and Saline counties between Hot Springs and Interstate 30.
Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department Director Scott Bennett says more equipment and employees are needed for highway officials to improve their response to winter weather conditions.
Legislators alarmed by complaints from motorists who spent hours stranded on a pair of icy interstates in eastern Arkansas want state highway officials to explain their response, or lack of response, as sleet and snow piled up.
Motorists were stranded overnight and into Tuesday on icy eastern Arkansas interstates, and the state was bringing fuel to people stuck so long that they ran out of gas, slowing efforts to make the roads passable.
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says a lane and ramps along Interstate 440 will be closed for work along the interstate.
Arkansas highway department engineers are considering a spectacular farewell to the Broadway Bridge connecting downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock - crews may blow it up.
A powerful winter storm system pounded the nation's midsection Wednesday and headed toward the Northeast, where people braced for the high winds and heavy snow that disrupted holiday travel, knocked out power to thousands of homes and were blamed in at least six deaths.
Bobby Petrino walked slower than normal, his face swollen and red. You couldn't miss the white brace around the Arkansas coach's neck.
Arkansas Razorbacks football coach Bobby Petrino crashed his motorcycle after veering off a highway and was taken to a hospital for treatment, a state police official said Monday.