- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Arlington County Police
A 17-year-old Washington-Lee High School student was charged with reckless driving Tuesday in relation to a skateboarding accident that left his friend and fellow student dead, Arlington County police said.
Arlington County police will not file charges against the son of Virginia Rep. James P. Moran Jr. after an incident last fall during which he was caught on camera appearing to give a man advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Thanksgiving often signals the start of enhanced anti-drunk driving enforcement campaigns meant to keep festive boozing in check.
Arlington County police have begun a criminal investigation into "election offense allegations" involving Rep. James P. Moran Jr.'s congressional re-election campaign after video surfaced this week that appeared to depict his son Patrick Moran giving advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Arlington County police and the Chief Medical Examiner's office are trying to determine the cause of death for an 87-year-old man.
Arlington County police are investigating the suspicious deaths of two men found dead Tuesday morning inside an apartment in the Hall's Hill neighborhood.
Arlington County police have released surveillance video of the suspects in an armed robbery at a check cashing store on Columbia Pike last Wednesday.
Arlington County Police have ruled the July 24 death of two people in a Shirlington apartment was a murder-suicide.
Arlington County police released a video Tuesday that shows people walking past the body of a man who was struck and killed by a car earlier this month.
Arlington County police are investigating a hit and run that killed a 62-year-old pedestrian near the Pentagon early Tuesday morning.
Arlington County Police Chief M. Douglas Scott on Tuesday denied that his officers are encouraged to meet quotas for writing speeding and parking tickets - but only after an embarrassing intradepartmental memo outlining "proactivity expectations" was made public.
A 74-year-old Annandale woman was found dead Wednesday inside a burned car in an underground parking garage after she hit a wall and broke a natural gas line, causing a fire.
Arlington County Police yesterday were investigating the suspicious death of a recent college graduate early Saturday in a car on southbound Interstate 395.
Arlington County police say they think a copycat criminal may be attacking women after placing plastic bags over their heads.