- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Arlington County Police
Arlington County Police say officers shocked a school cafeteria manager with an electronic device after she allegedly told police she had a gun and reached toward her back.
A 17-year-old Washington-Lee High School student was charged with reckless driving Tuesday in relation to a skateboarding accident that left his friend and fellow student dead, Arlington County police said.
Arlington County police will not file charges against the son of Virginia Rep. James P. Moran Jr. after an incident last fall during which he was caught on camera appearing to give a man advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Thanksgiving often signals the start of enhanced anti-drunk driving enforcement campaigns meant to keep festive boozing in check.
Arlington County police have begun a criminal investigation into "election offense allegations" involving Rep. James P. Moran Jr.'s congressional re-election campaign after video surfaced this week that appeared to depict his son Patrick Moran giving advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Arlington County police and the Chief Medical Examiner's office are trying to determine the cause of death for an 87-year-old man.
Arlington County police are investigating the suspicious deaths of two men found dead Tuesday morning inside an apartment in the Hall's Hill neighborhood.
Arlington County police have released surveillance video of the suspects in an armed robbery at a check cashing store on Columbia Pike last Wednesday.
Arlington County Police have ruled the July 24 death of two people in a Shirlington apartment was a murder-suicide.
Arlington County police released a video Tuesday that shows people walking past the body of a man who was struck and killed by a car earlier this month.
Arlington County police are investigating a hit and run that killed a 62-year-old pedestrian near the Pentagon early Tuesday morning.
Arlington County Police Chief M. Douglas Scott on Tuesday denied that his officers are encouraged to meet quotas for writing speeding and parking tickets - but only after an embarrassing intradepartmental memo outlining "proactivity expectations" was made public.
A 74-year-old Annandale woman was found dead Wednesday inside a burned car in an underground parking garage after she hit a wall and broke a natural gas line, causing a fire.
Arlington County Police yesterday were investigating the suspicious death of a recent college graduate early Saturday in a car on southbound Interstate 395.
Arlington County police say they think a copycat criminal may be attacking women after placing plastic bags over their heads.