- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Arlington National Cemetery
Latest Arlington National Cemetery Items
When he returned from deployment overseas, Air Force Master Sgt. Samoris Hall wanted a special night out, so he bought a bottle of Dom Perignon and took his wife out to Ben's Chili Bowl.
The son of a noted sculptor is asking the Rhode Island Supreme Court to overturn his child molestation conviction.
For Sgt. Daniel Miller, the word that comes to mind when he thinks about a military funeral is "family." Both his father and grandfather are buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
Doctors operating on a 14-month-old child with heart defects studied a 3-D replica of the child's heart to aid the successful surgery.
More than 50 years after their father left home, the children of Staff Sgt. Lawrence Woods are preparing to say their final goodbyes.
Meet the military men who stand solemn sentinel at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery amid snow, sleet, rain or withering sun — 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Efforts to fly more Nebraska veterans to visit war memorials in Washington, D.C., have taken an $80,000 hit.
When the turret of the USS Monitor was hoisted from the ocean floor in 2002, the real heavy lifting was just beginning: conserving and restoring more than 200 tons of Civil War ironclad artifacts.