- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Arlington Police Items
The manager of a North Texas shoe store has been slain during a robbery and police are seeking an armed suspect seen on security video.
Authorities in North Texas say they had to pull a suspect in a hit-and-run accident off a plane as he was trying to flee the United States.
A former North Texas police officer has been sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for using law enforcement databases give his steroids dealer a tip off that he was under surveillance by law enforcement.
A man arrested after warning drivers of a police speed trap argues for free-speech rights. Burglars help a woman recover her long-lost high school ring. And Redskins and Rebels are being kicked out of some Texas schools. These are a few of the happenings across Texas in this week's edition of Lone Star Brites:
A burglary investigation has led to a North Texas woman getting back the high school class ring she lost 20 years ago.
A woman who died while riding a 14-story roller coaster at Six Flags amusement park in North Texas apparently fell from the ride, police said.
Arlington police on Sunday were investigating a crash that killed a 21-year-old driver who lost control of his car while driving up to 90 miles per hour across the Key Bridge.
A Marymount University student is recovering from surgery after another student slashed him across the abdomen, exposing his intestines, during a fight inside a school dorm room, Arlington police said Monday.
Arlington police have arrested a suspect after a man threw a Molotov cocktail into the food court at the Ballston Common mall during the lunch rush.