- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Arlington Police Items
A woman who died while riding a 14-story roller coaster at Six Flags amusement park in North Texas apparently fell from the ride, police said.
Arlington police on Sunday were investigating a crash that killed a 21-year-old driver who lost control of his car while driving up to 90 miles per hour across the Key Bridge.
A Marymount University student is recovering from surgery after another student slashed him across the abdomen, exposing his intestines, during a fight inside a school dorm room, Arlington police said Monday.
Arlington police have arrested a suspect after a man threw a Molotov cocktail into the food court at the Ballston Common mall during the lunch rush.
A former North Texas high school teacher was convicted Friday and sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home.
Police know someone stole two cars from an Arlington County home, but they still aren't quite sure who won the beer-pong game that the burglars appear to have left behind.
A 76-year-old pedestrian hit by a taxi in Ballston on Wednesday died from her injuries on Thursday.
A morning commute complicated by darkened traffic lights added to the woes of hundreds of thousands of D.C., Maryland and Virginia residents suffering a third day of power outages from a devastating weekend storm.
An elderly walker on the Four Mile Run Bike Path was killed after she was struck by a passing cyclist, Arlington police said Tuesday.