- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Armando Allen Items
Cierre Wood is quick, elusive and he has a takeoff gear, giving Notre Dame the breakaway threat it needed to balance the spread offense and help build a three-game winning streak.
Michael Floyd's decision is a ways off. Notre Dame's star receiver will have other things on his mind the next two weeks as the Irish wrap up a disappointing season that could still end in a bowl.
Michigan-Notre Dame seems so last century now.
Brian Kelly relaxed after his first victory at Notre Dame as only a coach can. He tuned in to some more football, catching the second half of a game involving the school he led to an unbeaten record last season.