- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Armando Christian Perez
Miami rapper Pitbull can now say he's safe from bears in Alaska.
Country Music Hall of Fame performer Glen Campbell is canceling his tour of Australia and New Zealand with Kenny Rogers next month for health reasons.
Miami rapper Pitbull is coming to Alaska.
It's not exactly "International Love," but Miami rap star Pitbull is about to bring his act to a nonetheless far-flung site _ Kodiak, Alaska.
Country star Brad Paisley will be joining the president and first lady in saluting the military on the Fourth of July at the White House.
Rapper Pitbull may soon have a date in Alaska.
Miami rapper Pitbull might soon be chilling out in Alaska.
Let's see, leading Hispanic actors on mainstream TV: There's Sofia Vergara's wacky, chess-playing trophy wife on "Modern Family"; the conniving Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"; and supporting actors such as Adam Rodriguez who plays a fingerprint and underwater recovery expert on "CSI Miami."