- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation
Latest Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation Items
Russia on Monday signaled that it would not sign new weapons contracts with Syria until the situation there calms down.
The Russian military will rely increasingly on volunteer soldiers and sharply reduce the number of draftees, President Dmitry Medvedev said Friday.
Indian federal investigators on Thursday examined two unverified claims by militant groups that they were behind a deadly bomb blast at New Delhi's High Court that left 12 people dead.
Russian military officers flew to North Korea for talks about renewing military ties on Monday as North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's armored train rolled through the resource-rich far east of Russia on his secretive journey to a summit with President Dmitry Medvedev.
A bomb blast near the U.S. Embassy in Tblisi, Georgia, in September was traced to a plot run by a Russian military intelligence officer, according to an investigation by the Georgian Interior Ministry.
Barack Obama's "reset" with Russia is looking flimsy in the wake of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's vitriolic reaction to events in Libya last week.
Among the disclosures in the 19 documents released by WikiLeaks on Thursday are the following:
Last month's drowning death of a senior Russian military intelligence official in Syria has sparked speculation among intelligence officials that the spymaster was killed as part of an effort by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to centralize Russian intelligence power and return to the era of the all-powerful KGB communist political police.