- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Army Commission
In 1968 Mercedes-Benz manufactured 23,885 280Sl sports cars. Each one had a 2.8-liter, in-line, six-cylinder engine with two valves per cylinder and a single overhead cam. The powerplant produced 170 horsepower while delivering 19 miles per gallon of gas. Additionally, the sophisticated suspension assured precise handling. The base price was about $7,800.