- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
Latest Army Pvt Items
The Muslim man who confessed to shooting two soldiers outside a military recruiting station in Arkansas, and killing one, claims he's being treated like a common criminal with a state murder charge.
Barack Obama said in interview excerpts released Friday that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden should be executed, if he is ever captured alive.