- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Arnold Schwarzenegger Items
Hollywood action star and former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has been quietly lobbying key politicos for a legal loophole or a constitutional change that would clear the path for him to run for president in 2016.
Moviegoers in the United Arab Emirates saw the screen turn black as frazzled officials broke up the screening of Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest action flick after a character was heard cursing in Arabic in the movie.
Scientists have created a polymer that can self-heal almost any break.
More people were forced from their homes outside the posh central Idaho ski town of Ketchum as a wildfire stoked by strong winds made a push to the north.
One can't get much more grass roots than this: Sarah Palin is the keynote speaker Thursday at an agricultural "field day" near Baltic, S.D. — population 1,090 — situated on the scenic banks of the Big Sioux River in the eastern corner of the state.
Apparently, age is not an issue in the Terminator saga because Hollywood hero and former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, 65, has signed up to play the next in the series, No. 5.
Maria Shriver will rejoin NBC as a special anchor working on issues surrounding the shifting roles of women in American life.
When he is not starring in action movies or promoting fitness, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a bona fide wonk — and the namesake of the University of Southern California's Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy. Yes, the Schwarzenegger Institute, where the motto is "advancing policy not politics."
Celebrity climate alarmist Al Gore has some competition. Arnold Schwarzenegger has joined the ranks of high-profile folks eager to warn the world about global warming.