- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
Latest Arnold Schwarzenegger Items
Arnold Schwarzenegger's post-governorship comeback fizzled at the box office, as his "The Last Stand" earned just $7.2 million over the three-day holiday weekend.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has called for American leaders to think beyond gun laws in seeking ways to stop shooting tragedies.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is quoted in an interview in Germany's top-selling newspaper saying he's still in love with his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Rep. Thomas Massie challenged President Obama to roll out the proof that humans have played a hand in climate change.
"The Last Stand" could very well be just that for Arnold Schwarzenegger as a box-office draw.
Jessica Chastain easily outmuscled Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mark Wahlberg over the weekend, topping the box office with her supernatural horror film "Mama."
Jessica Chastain easily outmuscled Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mark Wahlberg over the weekend, topping the box office with both her supernatural horror film "Mama" and the Oscar-nominated Osama bin Laden hunt thriller "Zero Dark Thirty."
He's back, all right. But will movie audiences be glad to see him?
Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't think there's a parallel between film and real-world gun violence.