- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Aronimink Golf Club
Aronimink Golf Club is a private country club located in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. Its championship golf course is consistently rated among the top 100 golf courses in the United States. In 2010, Aronimink was ranked #4 among the toughest courses on the PGA Tour by Links Magazine. The club has been host to multiple USGA and PGA championships in its history. Additionally, Aronimink has numerous indoor and outdoor tennis courts, a trap shooting lodge, three pools, a fitness center and a clubhouse with superb dining facilities. - Source: Wikipedia
A look at some of the key anniversaries this year in PGA Championship history:
After a year that couldn't end soon enough, one rocked by a sex scandal and divorce, a major swing change on the golf course and the loss of four major corporate sponsors off it, Tiger Woods was asked about the one constant in his career _ his caddie, Steve Williams.
Charles Howell III needs a passport to pack with his putter.
Location isn't always everything when it comes to attracting a strong field.