- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Arron Afflalo
Back in the playoffs for the first time since 2008, the Washington Wizards aren't sure if seeding matters.
The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.
A game that was uncomfortably close for the Phoenix Suns for nearly three quarters turned into a rout in a flash.
With their leading scorer stuck at home in Florida resting a sprained right ankle, the Orlando Magic slumped to their 15th straight road loss Sunday.
The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is the rookie who gets most of the attention for Milwaukee. It was another first-year player who made the biggest shot Tuesday night to give the Bucks a rare victory.
A season that looked like a lost cause two weeks ago has suddenly turned around for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Orlando Magic have seen much more misery than celebration this season.
Arron Afflalo didn't make a big fuss after his name wasn't among those announced this week as reserve selection for the All-Star game.
The Magic have their first victory of the new year.
Magic coach Jacque Vaughn says leading scorer Arron Afflalo is back in the starting lineup for Orlando's matchup with Charlotte.
Oladipo's first NBA triple-double was part of an historic night — and another Orlando loss thanks to fellow rookie Carter-Williams' own stat-stuffing effort.
The Wizards had their most dominant performance of the season, led by Trevor Ariza's 24 points and John Wall's 13 assists, and now have a 9-9 record to mark the first time since 2009 they've been at least .500.
"We are better in close games and it shows the maturity and confidence we're gaining as a group," Afflalo said. "The Nets are one of the hottest teams since the new year and we got good performances from a lot of our role players."
"You can't just be helter-skelter out there," Afflalo said. "We've got to be decisive about what you want to accomplish. That comes with maturity and growth."