- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Arsenal Items
For the tens of thousands Arsenal fans lining the streets of north London on Sunday, it had been a long time coming.
Arsene Who? That famous headline across a London newspaper welcomed the relatively unknown Arsene Wenger when he was appointed Arsenal manager in September 1996.
Chelsea's loss at Aston Villa last weekend has thrown the Premier League title wide open. Jose Mourinho's team recovered with a 2-0 win over Galatasaray to reach the Champions League quarterfinals but the Blues' cushion at the top of the Premier League could be reduced to one point if they lose at home to bitter rival Arsenal on Saturday. The game at Stamford Bridge will mark Arsene Wenger's 1,000th match in charge of Arsenal.
Dennis Bergkamp paid tribute to his former Arsenal teammates and family as a bronze statue of the Dutch great was unveiled outside Emirates Stadium.
Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
This season at Chelsea, the 'Special One' might well be Eden Hazard. The Belgium international produced another superb display on Saturday, scoring a hat trick as Jose Mourinho's team moved top of the Premier League with a 3-0 win over Newcastle while its main rivals in the race for the title struggled on the road.
Lukas Podolski scored a brace in the first half on Friday to help give Arsenal a routine 4-0 victory over third-tier Coventry in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in the Associated Press global football poll this week for his hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Manchester United.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after scoring a hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 victory over Manchester United.