- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
Latest Art Briles Items
Nick Florence was impressive filling in for eventual Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III last season.
If you are a college football coach in need of a player or two, Penn State's misfortune could turn out to be your team's lucky strike.
Enrolling at Stanford may have been the best decision Andrew Luck ever made.
In Waco, Texas, there are many measures of how Robert Griffin III and coach Art Briles helped revive Baylor's football program since they arrived together more than four years ago. As the Washington Redskins target Griffin with the second pick in next week's draft, it symbolizes the quarterback's potential to turn around a woebegone franchise that hasn't won a division title since 1999.
Art Briles panicked the first time he saw Robert Griffin III throw a football in person. It was that feeling you get when a secret you must keep is close to getting out.
Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III is headed to the NFL.
Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III scheduled a news conference for Wednesday where he is expected to declare for the NFL draft.
Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III made it official Wednesday, announcing that he would skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft after a record-breaking college career.
When Robert Griffin III arrived at Baylor four years ago with new coach Art Briles, the Bears had never even had a winning season in the Big 12.