- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Artem Sitak Items
On Monday afternoon in Rock Creek Park, Donald Young was putting on a show, waxing opponent Artem Sitak in the first round of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic. The 22-year-old American was quick and powerful, making Sitak's unforced errors look like the result of his force and agility.
Donald Young's 22nd birthday was a little more than a week ago, and his tennis career has not taken off the way he _ and plenty of others _ figured it would when he turned pro as a teen in 2004.