- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Arthur Blank
The hope for another Atlanta Super Bowl overshadowed Monday night's groundbreaking ceremony for the Falcons' new stadium.
Arthur Blank donned traditional soccer garb to mark his newest venture - an MLS team for Atlanta.
Major League Soccer and Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed plan a "major announcement" Wednesday on a proposed expansion team to play in Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
Major League Soccer and Falcons owner Arthur Blank are planning a "major announcement" Wednesday on a proposed expansion team to play in Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
Major League Soccer is closing in on a deal with Falcons owner Arthur Blank to bring an expansion franchise to Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
Atlanta's mayor and Falcons owner Arthur Blank have agreed to financing terms for a new $1 billion, retractable-roof stadium to replace the 20-year-old Georgia Dome and keep the team's home games in the city's downtown, the two men said Thursday.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank says there will be professional football in 2011 in Atlanta.