- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Arthur Blank Items
NFL owners approved a $200 million loan Tuesday for the Atlanta Falcons to build a new stadium.
The Atlanta Falcons found their replacement for Michael Turner on Thursday by agreeing to terms with Steven Jackson, considered the top free-agent running back, on a three-year, $12 million deal.
Atlanta's mayor and Falcons owner Arthur Blank have agreed to financing terms for a new $1 billion, retractable-roof stadium to replace the 20-year-old Georgia Dome and keep the team's home games in the city's downtown, the two men said Thursday.
The Atlanta Falcons didn't have a pick in the first round of the NFL draft.
Sean Payton has planned the New Orleans Saints' offseason, done some work on the upcoming draft and jotted down ideas for the start of training camp.
Some discord emerged as NFL owners pored over a tentative deal to end the league's labor dispute before an expected vote Thursday.
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says he expects NFL teams to vote Thursday on a tentative deal to end the league's labor dispute.
NFL owners met Thursday to discuss _ and possibly vote on _ a tentative deal to end the lockout that began in March.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank says there will be professional football in 2011 in Atlanta.