- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Arthur Brown
The Baltimore Ravens have signed first-round draft choice C.J. Mosley, an All-America linebacker from Alabama, to a four-year deal.
All season, Kansas State was content to live in the moment.
Kansas State said Wednesday it has been assured the NCAA has no concerns about the eligibility of two Wildcats football players identified by a jailed University of Miami booster as recipients of improper gifts.
"He's a great guy, and that's really the highlight of who he is, and his individual success is definitely a tribute to our team," Kansas State linebacker Arthur Brown said. "We definitely as a team feel like he's deserving of representing the Heisman candidate, but just having the opportunity is great in itself."