- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Arthur Famble Jr.
The rapper known as "Tyler, the Creator," was arrested after authorities say he got rowdy following a show at The Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood.
Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Arthur Famble Jr. said the rapper was arrested Thursday night after he appeared in a show by his group, Odd Future, and destroyed the Sunset Strip nightclub's electronic soundboard.
As Okonma was being led to a squad car, the crowd leaving the Roxy became angry and rushed toward deputies, Famble said.