- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Arthur Rhodes
The Rangers will have a former Cy Young Award winner wearing No. 33 after all next season _ Brandon Webb instead of Cliff Lee.
A person familiar with the negotiations says left-handed reliever Arthur Rhodes has agreed to a contract with the AL champion Texas Rangers.
"We've got a day off tomorrow, just blow it off," Rhodes said. "Everybody keeps their heads up, we've got some more games to go in Texas."
"It feels great to be a Ranger," said Rhodes, who was born in Waco, about 100 miles from Rangers Ballpark, though he currently lives in Baltimore and spoke by phone. "It makes me feel good that I can play in front of my family and play in the state I grew up in. ... I'm feeling good and ready to go."