- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Arvella Schuller
Arvella Schuller, who helped her pastor husband found the Crystal Cathedral megachurch in Southern California and hallmark "Hour of Power" televangelism program seen by millions of viewers around the globe, died on Tuesday. She was 84.
Her parents, Robert and Arvella Schuller, announced Saturday they were stepping down from the Crystal Cathedral board of directors, citing a breakdown in negotiations over financial claims against the church as part of the bankruptcy proceedings.