- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Arwa Damon
It's been 16 months since Muslim extremists sacked the American diplomatic mission and CIA annex in Benghazi on the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001, resulting in the brutal deaths of four brave Americans, including our ambassador.
Later, asked about officials' beliefs that he was the ringleader of the attack, "Khattala and two of the men he brought with him to the interview 'burst out laughing,' Ms. Damon said."