- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Aryunachalam
You have an Apple iPhone, and you have a flat-panel TV, a home sound system perhaps and certainly a cable/satellite box with a digital video recorder, or DVR. Maybe you also own a Roku player or an Apple TV to stream additional video content to the aforementioned TV.
Mr. Aryunachalam asserts that two soon-coming tweaks: the ability to establish an unlimited number of "favorite" channels — one or two taps on the iPhone screen and you're there; and a way to search via channel number.