- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Asbury Park Press
The Asbury Park Press is a daily newspaper in Monmouth and Ocean counties of New Jersey and has the third largest circulation in the state. Its investigative staff has been awarded some of the highest honors in journalism, including the Selden Ring Award for Investigative Reporting, The Farfel Prize for Investigative Reporting, two Associated Press Managing Editors' awards for Public Service, and the National Headliner awards for Public Service and Series Writing. The paper's investigative team, headed by Paul D'Ambrosio, was named one of two finalists for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize in Public Service [http://www.pulitzer.org/citation/2010-Public-Service]. The newspaper was also the home to editorial cartoonist Steve Breen when he won the Pulitzer Prize in that category in 1998. - Source: Wikipedia
Authorities say an elderly woman has died from severe burns she suffered in a fire at a southern New Jersey senior citizen community.
Two fishermen off the coast of New Jersey got the shock of their lives when a 303-pound mako shark jumped into their 31-foot boat.
New Jersey prosecutors have dropped the most serious charges against a man who had been accused of killing a former "American Idol" contestant with his car, agreeing with his lawyer that even though he had confessed, there is no evidence he struck the woman.
Plenty of fights in Seaside Heights, N.J., have aired on MTV's "Jersey Shore," but none resulted in this many arrests.
Authorities say they've nabbed a burglar who stole $100,000 in jewelry from Jon Bon Jovi's New Jersey home and also robbed three of the rocker's neighbors.
Some students at New Jersey's largest university believe Bruce Springsteen is their salvation.
A New Jersey pastor who believes Facebook leads to infidelity has offered to step down over a past affair that involved a three-way sexual relationship with his wife and a male church assistant.