- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ashley Baldwin
Reflecting mounting frustration over the lack of press coverage of inner-city Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell's murder trial, a group of pro-life House members took to the floor to denounce what they call a "national media cover-up" of the sensational case.
In her testimony, she told of several babies breathing and moving following abortions, and of a late-term aborted baby "screeching" afterward.
Baldwin denied that his wife performed any medical tasks or witnessed anything untoward at Gosnell's clinic.