- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Ashley Campbell
With the net and her state championship medal hanging from her neck, Campbell said the season ended as it should have.
"When you're in that zone, you don't stop to think about much of anything," Campbell said. "You can't hear anything but your teammates. And when you're in that zone, nothing else matters."