- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Asia Carrera
An Idaho man is out of a job after he was charged with slapping a toddler on a flight earlier this month.
Mrs. Bennett said the man then slapped her son in the face, scratching him below his right eye.
The boy's mother, Jessica Bennett, told the FBI their Minneapolis-to-Atlanta flight was on final descent when the boy started to cry due to the altitude change.