- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Assembly Of Experts
Latest Assembly Of Experts Items
As soon as the results of the Iranian elections were announced, the world's media proclaimed that a "moderate and reformist" cleric, Hasan Rowhani, would become the new president of Iran.
With the Iranian presidential election to be held this Friday, the clerical regime’s ayatollahs are begging people to vote, fearing worldwide scorn without substantial voter participation.
With the Iranian presidential election to be held this Friday, the clerical regime's ayatollahs are begging people to vote, fearing worldwide scorn without substantial voter participation.
Here's a few hairdon'ts that probably won't appear on the streets of Tehran: